IK Multimedia have released two new EQs the EQ73 and EQ81 based on, in their words, ‘classic British EQs’, which in other words means the Neve 1073 and 1081.
IK Multimedia EQ73 And EQ81 Modelling
IK Mulitmedia claim that what sets these units apart is “The EQ 73 and EQ 81 are the only two digital models featuring the full preamp circuitry on top of the most musical sounding EQ section”.
So even if you’ve already got versions of these classic British gems you may want to check the sound out on the new IK Multimedia EQ73 And EQ81.
IK Multimedia EQ73 And EQ81 Specifications
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7 / 8)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems