Audionamix ADX TRAX Software Videos
Audionamix ADX TRAX Software Background
Founded in 2008, Audionamix works in audio source separation. Based on years of research, the company developed the patented ADX Technology and continues to pioneer audio solutions for the film, broadcast and music industries. Audionamix’s technical expertise in isolating and separating elements from a master recording empowers content owners, engineers, producers, and artists to create new arrangements, and unlock television and movie assets for expanded distribution.
Audionamix has released ADX TRAX software that utilizes the company’s technology to easily, quickly and effectively isolate vocal elements from its accompanying music track. Located in Los Angeles and Paris, the company’s technology and services provide solutions to a wide range of audio challenges.
Audionamix ADX TRAX Software Key Features
- Non-destructive, automated audio source separation software, powered by the cloud.
- Significantly reduces time consuming manual editing required to effectively isolate a lead vocal or create an instrumental.
- Multi-Algorithmic Matrix allows you to select a multitude of processing combinations to optimize separations for a wide variety of source files.
- Integrated post separation enhancement tools allow you to customize and refine your separated results.
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface, with industry standard navigation and editing tools to further accelerate your workflow.
- Familiar comping feature combines your best results.
- Compatible with multiple bit depths, sample rates, and even mono files.
- Free software updates and online user support for the term of your license.
What do you think about Audionamix ADX TRAX Software?
Friend of the site Michael Wabro has been looking at it. He said “It does really work but it takes an age to get it right, but I was pretty gob-smacked at the result”. What do you think?
Its a cloud based subscription model but they do have a 3 day free trial. It is stand alone and Mac only at the moment, but they are talking about plug-in versions coming soon. Check it out and let us know how you get on with it.