Waves have produced a short video showing four of the major DAWs Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic and Ableton Live working together using their Waves DigiGrid IOS audio interface.
The video shows two musicians playing VIs via Cubase and Logic, the performance being mixed via Ableton Live and then recorded in Pro Tools.
About Waves Digigrid iOS
IOS is a solution for Native DAW users (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.), and is ideal for both professional and personal production studios.
DiGiGrid IOS comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). Used in combination with this software, the IOS lets you mix and monitor in real time using hundreds of your favorite SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
Need more I/Os? A single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable is all you need to connect additional SoundGrid components to your network via the built-in network switch.
- 8 mic/line inputs, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs
- Built-in SoundGrid DSP server
- ASIO/Core Audio-compliant audio interface
- Software-controlled award winning preamps
- MIDI, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU inputs and outputs
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- Quick-view front panel metering and status indicators
- High-definition ADC/DAC conversion