TC Electronic are still selling their TDM plug-ins and if you are staying with the TDM hardware and choosing to run Pro Toos 10 or earlier then we have some really good news from TC Electronic.
75% Off All TC Electronic TDM Plug-ins
- Until the end of the year TC Electronic have cut 75% off the prices of all their Pro Tools HD TDM plug-ins.
- VSS3 Stereo Source Reverb was $525, now $131.25
- UnWrap Professional was $1155, now $288.75
- Tube-Tech CL 1B Emulation was $837, now $209.25
- Radar Meter Bundle was $840, now $210
- NonLin2 NonLinear Reverb was $214, now $53.50
- MD3 Mastering Tools was $1050, now $262.50
- Master X3 Virtual Finalizer was $525, now $131.25
- Harmony4 Virtual Harmonies was $214, now $53.50
- DVR Digital Vintage Reverb was $41, now $103.50
- Studio Production Bundle was $3300, now $825
- Production Bundle was $2415, now $603.75
- Mastering Bundle was $2095, now $523.75
TC Electronic & AAX Workflow
If you are on Pro Tools 11 and still want to use these plug-ins they are now part of the TC Electronic System 6000 system. Together with the System 6000 Integrator plug-in you can control the tools that are in the System 6000 with a Pro Tools plug-in and get the best of both worlds.
Until the end of the year TC Electronic are offering the System 6000 together with the Pro Tools Integrator plug-in at a 40% discount. So if you order before December 31st 2014 you can get the mainframe and the integrator plug-in for $9,995 because in 2015 it will be $15,800.