Last year the Pro Tools Expert Award was based around a product and were won by Maag for their EQ2 plug-in, deservedly so, they make great products and know how to take care of their users.
This year we’ve decided to change things a little and broaden the awards, so this year we are trying to find who you think are the companies are consistently delivered great products in 2014 and the companies that have consistently taken care of their users.
The field is wide open as you can nominate anyone you like, from a one-person developer right through to a huge global brand, there’s no predetermined list. It’s up to the community who gets a nomination and you can select a different company for each category too.
Nominations will run until the end of November and then the top 5 nominations will be placed up for community votes.
The winner/s will be selected at the end of December 2014 and presented with Awards at NAMM 2015.
Finally, if the company you nominate is a winner then your name will automatically be placed in a prize draw and one person in the draw will win a lot of very nice studio and production gear as prizes!
So it’s over to you, who do you think should win? Nominate them now.
Terms And Conditions
Please take a moment to nominate a brand for each category, one nomination for Most Innovative Brand and one nomination for Brand With Best Customer Service.
- Only one nomination per email address.
- You may nominate in one or both category.
- Should the brand you nominate win then you will be entered into a prize draw, one person in the draw will win prizes to be announced when voting commences on 1st December 2014.
- Your email address may be used by us or one of our partners to contact you about items that may be of interest to you.
- You can unsubscribe at any time, but if you unsubscribe before the end of the process then you will not be eligible to be entered into the prize draw.