Waves Codex is a cutting-edge polyphonic synthesizer based on an advanced granular wavetable engine and powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage technology.
In this video, producer/engineer and Codex developer Yoad Nevo (Bryan Adams, Jem, Pet Shop Boys, Sugababes) demonstrates some of the endless sounds you can create with Codex, Waves’ brand new advanced wavetable synthesizer.
Waves’ Codex synth comes with hundreds of original sound presets, and also lets you import your own audio files and turn them into wavetables for further manipulation. With advanced formant control technology, Codex maintains consistent resonance character that is true to the original signal and gives you direct control over the acoustic resonance of the sound.
Designed to create sounds that range from warm acoustic and analog emulations to completely new, never-before-heard intricate and evolving textures, Codex’s sound design capabilities put new possibilities at your fingertips.
Waves Codex Synth Features
- Cutting-edge polyphonic wavetable synthesizer
- Powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage Technology
- Innovative oscillators with progressive wavetable scanning capabilities
- Advanced and comprehensive Modulation Matrix
- Formant control – direct control over the acoustic resonance of the sound
- Wavetable (sample) importing
- User-replaceable wavetables
- Arpeggiator/16-step sequencer
- Integrated chorus, delay, reverb, distortion and bit crusher effects
- Visual dynamic waveforms
- Plugin and standalone instrument
Waves Code Synth Pricing
Normally $200, with an introductory offer of $99