Some brands have broken cover with official statements on compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
They are as follows:
- Native Instruments - Not supported and advising not to upgrade. More here
- PreSonus - UPDATED Some tested and supported, check their site. More here
- Avid - Yosemite is not supported at this time. More here
- Waves - Official Waves OSX 10.10 Yosemite support is planned very soon. We suggest Waves users hold off on updating at this time. More here
- Universal Audio - Not tested yet. More here
- iZotope - Mixed results, see specific information here
- Metric Halo - All Metric Halo products are compatible
- Exponential Audio - Tested and working. More here
- Gobbler - UPDATED 22nd Oct 2014 Both Gobbler 1 & Gobbler 2 fully supported
Some users have installed Yosemite without issue, again please note that when brands make official statements on their software it means that if your system stops working you will not get any support. Take our Yosemite upgrade survey.
If you have news on other OFFICIAL statements then please let us know in the comments and we will update this post.