Avid have updated the TL Space page on their site and now show the Space plug-in instead and it is available in AAX Native and AAX DSP formats.
More good news in that if you already own TL Space (TDM) or TL Space Native? Your upgrade to Space (AAX DSP/Native) is free. You can find installers for your free upgrade in your Avid Account and even better you can use your same iLok authorization.
- 64-bit AAX plug-in performance, optimised for Pro Tools
- Snapshots mode supports rapid seamless changes between 10 different reverb scenes
- Full input and output surround metering on screen at all times
- Impulse responses stored in Pro Tools session for easy sharing
- Zero latency on Pro Tools|HDX systems
- Fully featured reverb engine for mono, stereo, and with Pro Tools HD surround formats up to 5.0
- Includes a library of reverb and effect impulses for music and post
- Impulse library browser for quick and easy auditioning
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sample rates
- Pro Tools|HDX (AAX DSP/Native) running Pro Tools 11.1 or higher software
- Pro Tools|HD Native or other Pro Tools system running Pro Tools 11.1 or higher software (AAX Native, AudioSuite)
- iLok 2 USB Smart Key for authorization; not included