iZotope RX3 will be available in September 2013. With RX 3, you can rescue clipped and noisy audio and save it from the cutting room floor; solve tricky sonic problems with flexible spectral editing and a wide assortment of drawing tools; clean up dialogue in real time; remove reverb from recordings; finesse your sound and much more. From cutting-edge tools and enhanced workflows to a redesigned user interface, RX 3 enables you to fix troubled audio.
- Work up to six times faster thanks to under-the-hood processing enhancements and a redesigned user interface.
- Remove or reduce reverb from vocals, instruments and more using the revolutionary Dereverb module in RX3 Advanced.
- Clean up dialogue on the fly with RX3 Advanced’s all-new Dialogue Denoiser—the new audio standard for real-time dialogue treatment.
- Use both your eyes and your ears to identify and fix problems within a spectral audio editor.
- Never lose an edit again with the unlimited Undo history, saved automatically with audio data into the new RX document format.
Both RX3 and RX3 Advanced can be used as a standalone audio editor, or as plug-ins in your favorite host. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.
Personally, I cannot wait for the real-time denoiser for those fast turnaround jobs and for the Dereverb module. Also, with RX3 being AAX 64-bit, I am close to never having to go back into Pro Tools 10.