Avid have just released Pro Tools 10.3.7 (Downloadable here) which includes the following bug fixes and improvements:
- The Pro Tools application icon has been modified to allow easier identification of Pro Tools 10.3.7 in a co-install configuration.
- Pro Tools 10 now has a Satellite protocol option that allows forward compatibility with Pro Tools 11.
NOTE: All systems in a Satellite configuration must use the same version of the Satellite protocol.
The admin system must be a Pro Tools 11 system.
- Avid Audio Engine performance has been improved for HDX, HD Native and HD Native Thunderbolt. (Mac OS X 10.8.4 or higher required).
- Session save times have been improved. (PTSW-185060)
- Destructive Punch now records properly after recording to the end of file. (PTSW-177550)
- Crashes associated with the use of RME HDSPe MADI, HDSP PCIe and UAD Apollo interfaces have been resolved. (PTSW-164626, PTSW-182520, PTSW-182588)
- Scroll wheel functions properly for a variety of numeric entry fields in Pro Tools: Video Offset, Preferences, Click/Countoff Options, Event Operations (PTSW-134626, PTSW-134632, PTSW-134634, PTSW-134636.)
- In the Bounce dialog, “Enforce Avid Compatibility’ has been changed to “Enforce Media Composer Compatibility” to better reflect the intended use of this option. (PTSW-181436)
- Pro Tools|HDX systems on Mac OS X 10.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4, or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt systems on Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Accel systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 or Windows 7 SP1
- Pro Tools systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 or Windows 7 SP1