Avid have released a long overdue update of the Eucontol software for the Artist Series of controllers….
What’s New in v2.7
- Provides support for Mac OS 10.8
- Provides support for Windows 8
- Support for Apple Mac Book Pro hardware with HiDPI Retina displays.
Note: Studio Monitor Express is not supported on Mountain Lion and is therefore not part of this release.
- Mackie Control and HUI now work with Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8
- “Bank to Selected” now behaves more predictably based on user request
- EUCON System Preferences are now stored correctly on Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8
- Improved stability with Pro Tools 10.3 (we recommend Pro Tools 10.3.3 for the best results)
- Fixed an issue with USB mouse connection when device was disconnected causing loss of mouse control. This also affects KVM support which now functions correctly.
Download here but you won’t see the new version unless you log in.