Many people find getting started with Pro Tools a bit daunting and a while back we produced a series called “First Steps” on starting out with Pro Tools, taking you through setting up your PT system, creating your first session, some tips & tricks and finally some basic troubleshooting advice.
- Part 1 - Choosing An Interface
- Part 2 - Choosing A Computer
- Part 3 - Configuring Your Computer
- Part 4 - Creating A New Session
- Part 5 - Creating New Tracks
- Part 6 - Setting Record Levels
- Part 7 - Using The Smart Tool
- Part 8 - Backups
- Part 9 - Template Sessions
- Part 10 - Using Clip Groups
- Part 11 - Playlists And Comping
- Part 12 - Sorting Plug-ins
- Part 13 - Using Mix Groups
- Part 14 - Clip List Management
Although these were created nearly 2 years ago they are still very revelant to choosing, setting up and starting to use Pro Tools 11 today.