We have just come across this interesting plug-in AudioMotors that has just been released in AAX64 bit for Pro Tools 11. We will be doing one of our Show & Tell video reviews of it as soon as we can. But I am very interested in the way you can have interior and exterior sounds synced together and that it will work from existing engine sounds you might have in stock or record especially for a job.
- 32/64-bits and AAX/RTAS/VST/AU compatible
- New intuitive interface
- Realistic drive mode
- Tire & Engine-rolling sound scratch mode
- Open Sound Control using an iPad
From idling to full throttle, AudioMotors allows you to fully control the engine as if you were driving a car. What if a Mini Cooper became a truck? It is now possible. AudioMotors plug-in is a tool for creative sound design. From a basic car sound recording you can create a totally new and astonishing engine sound.
First of its kind analysis-synthesis engine
- Unrivaled analysis engine that automatically detect RPMs in your recordings, even with noisy backgrounds
- Unrivaled real-time advanced synthesis engine precise down to the engine cycle
- Gives you direct access to the actual RPMs in your recordings and the ability to change it in real-time
Extended creative possibilities
- Sound design capabilities to generate a wide range of creative sounds
- It works on many other kind of Cyclic sounds!
Your ultimate post-production engine tool
- Use your own recordings & in the future download additional databanks
- Use interior/exterior sounds with the same quality of results and ensure seamless transitions
- Use automation to ensure perfect sound alignment within your scene and between scenes
Easy and precise synchronization
- By using multiple instances of the plug-in in the same session you can combine differents engine sounds (interior/exterior/exhaust for instance) even if they came from different sources. The plug will syncronize all the sound clips to the same RPM.