FabFilter is proud to announce availability of FabFilter Pro-MB, a brand-new multiband compression/expansion plug-in introducing unique workflow and signal processing advancements. Featuring free placement of bands anywhere in the spectrum and a newly developed Dynamic Phase processing mode, FabFilter Pro-MB stands out from the plug-in crowd by combining exceptional sound quality with a new way of thinking about multiband dynamics.
- Up to six processing bands, freely placeable anywhere in the spectrum
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a conventional crossover system
- Unique Dynamic Phase processing mode featuring zero latency, no static phase changes and no pre- ringing artifacts
- Excellent Linear Phase processing mode, eliminating audible artifacts when quickly changing crossover frequencies
- Minimum Phase processing mode
- Handles any form of dynamics processing, from highly transparent compression, limiting and expansion to pumping upward compression and punchy gating
- Fully customizable per band: threshold, range, attack, release, output gain, ratio, variable knee, lookahead (up to 20 ms), variable stereo linking, mid- or side-only processing, external side chain input, triggering on a separate frequency range
- Steepness of each crossover slope can be freely adjusted between 6 dB/oct and 48 dB/oct
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves
- Unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% to 200% to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and ‘freeze’ feature
- Precise output metering
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces, such as Avid ICON D-Control and D-Command
- All the usual features you’ve come to expect from FabFilter: perfectly fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization, and more
Price & Formats
FabFilter Pro-MB is now available for EUR 169, USD 229, or GBP 139, supporting both Windows and Mac OS X in VST and VST 3, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS and AudioSuite plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-MB and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available at the FabFilter shop.
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP and a VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with Intel processor and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts are supported.