This is the announcement from Source Elements…
Source Elements is proud to offer a comprehensive education program for all international Universities, Audio Engineering schools and Media departments during the 2012-2013 semesters.
Qualifying educational departments and student receive free access to Source Elements software, full support, and access to our international contacts list of participating schools.
The following limitations are made to access this program:
- Your Source Elements account name will reflect your facility.
- All other educational facilities in the program will be able to access your contact information to encourage collaboration and international learning.
- You must have an identifiable iLok.com account associated with your education facility.
- You must have an identifiable educational email address.
- Students must apply via their facility director and their facility must already be participating in the program.
- Source-Connect can only be used in conjunction with internal connections or with other qualifying educational facilities: you will not be able to establish a connection with other Source-Connect users.
- If using Source-Connect for learning or research you must show evidence for using Source Elements software in your curriculum.
- If using Source-Live for performance, you must place a mention about Source Elements on your performance website or use the Source-Live Gateway directly.
- Source-Live Source-Stream minutes may not be included with this program from October 2012, please contact us to discuss this if needed.
Please Contact us to join this program.
This program may not be offered after the 2012-2013 year and does not apply to for-profit education facilities.
This is one of those ‘win-win’ moments, students get access to the latest tools and software and it doesn’t cost the institutions and Source Elements get increased exposure and the next gerneration should become customers when they hit the real world.
Congratulations, Source Elements.