We’re a full team again so Russ, Eric, Mike, and Neil are here with another Pro Tools Expert podcast. This week is a bumper question and answer session.
- How to send in questions
- Competition update
- Great deals
- AAX DSP plug-ins needed asap Post & Music
- Client relationship series update
- Would you buy a plug-in based on its CPU usage
- PPG Wavegenerator iPad app and the PPG Wave project
- Video about mastering without making it sound cr*p
- How do we share sessions and secure parts
- Use Gobbler - sign up free 5Gb account
- Sign up for a free Dropbox account
- How to get extra outputs from an Digi 002 - Behringer ADA 8000
- Problems in opening PT10 sessions on a Pro Tools 9 system
- Changing a .ptx to ptf doesn’t work. It throws up an error message that says “Could not complete your request because an unknown stream type was encountered” so not that simple.
- Problems with Pro Tools install incomplete and also session missing Disk Utility for Mac is in Ultilites folder in your Applications folder. Neil recommended Acronis Drive Monitor free software to check the integrity of a hard disk
- Our experiences of Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 or another digital mixer for live sound and Pro Tools interface.
Listen here on our Podcast Archive