Eric, Mike and Neil are back with a bumper edition of the Pro Tools Expert Podcast. Russ is on a well earned holiday this week.
Tonight our guest is Mike Wabro talking about ADR the process of replacing location recordings with studio versions and as well as the history and workflow we take a detailed look at Edicue & Ediprompt from Sounds In Sync. We also have an extended version of our interview available as a Podcast Extra.
On this week’s show;
- Interfaces, Firewire, and Pro Tools on Windows
- Choosing studio monitors, and dealers
- Building Windows computers for Pro Tools
- Pro Tools system that won’t record
- Replacement suggestions for TC Electronic X3 mastering plug-in
Links for this week’s episode
- ReWire Pro Tools to Reason video
- Enable Legacy FireWire Controller Driver (FireWire interfaces only)
- Microsoft Hotfix 1
- Microsoft Hotfix 2
Listen here on our Podcast Archive