I know he won’t tell you himself, but our in-house post production guru and all round nice guy has produced his first Groove 3 title ‘Sonnox Pro-Codec ‘
Mike starts with the basics such as what the plug-in does, its workflow and modes, which codec to use, and a detailed GUI overview. He then shows you how to use the plug-in with multiple codecs running for different applications and the pros and cons of Offline and Online modes. Mike wraps up the series with important preset and session data management tips.
If you publish audio for the web, iTunes or just make MP3’s for your iPod, this plug-in and series is a must have… Watch “Sonnox Pro-Codec Explained” today.
- 10 Tutorials / 1.5 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to advanced Sonnox Pro-Codec users
- Tutorials written by pro-tools-expert.com leader Mike Thornton
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Viewing Options: Online, Download, Disc, iDevice Streaming