Eric, Russ and Mike are back with a load of new questions to give their tips and tricks for Pro Tools users.
In this week show;
- How do we record the training videos?
- Recording a live band with Mbox2
- Adding vibrato to a vocal
- How to convert stereo to surround
- Can one change VI presets with MIDI program change
- Creating a business proposal for getting more gear for your university
- Audio interfaces for iPad
And more chat and advice.
Links from this week’s show.
- Quicktime Pro http://www.apple.com/quicktime/extending/
- MPEG Streamclip http://www.squared5.com/
- TC Unwrap http://www.tcelectronic.com/UnwrapTDM.asp
- Soundfield Review post /home-page/2012/1/13/review-of-soundfields-upm-1-upmix-plug-in.html
- Blue Sky speaker calibration files http://abluesky.com/support/blue-sky-calibration-test-files/
- Artist Series http://www.avid.com/US/products/artist-control
- iOS compatible audio interfaces http://iosmidi.com/devices/
Listen here on our Podcast Archive