Synchro Arts are beta testing their new product ReVoice Pro which is their new Vocalign tupe product. So what does it do?
ReVoice PRO is a revolutionary new audio processing program for professional audio editors. It supports the efficient use of two unique automated processes:
- Audio Performance Transfer (APT)
Gives an audio signal the selected timing, pitch and/or loudness characterics of a “Guide” audio signal.
- APT is powered by and includes an improved version of VocALign.
Instantly creates natural-sounding double tracks.
Link plug-ins are in development that transfer audio between Revoice PRO and audio editing systems. (they are available for Pro Tools in v49 and later of the beta product).
ReVoice PRO is designed to reduce hours of tedious manual editing of audio signals’ timing, pitch, vibrato or loudness and create extremely high-quality results in a fraction of the normal time.
Ideal applications for ReVoice PRO include:
- Automatically creating “tight” double (or multiple) tracks from multiple takes
- Modifying the inflection of spoken phrases from one actor’s takes to match another take or even a different actor
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track
An Introduction to Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro Tutorial - Setup APTs
Revoice Pro Demo (Beta V49)
Download the beta version of ReVoice PRO
Please Note: You need a licence to run Revoice Pro.
If you have not yet obtained a licence please click ”Get Licence”
I plan to sign up to the beta test and try this out. It has great potential in ADR work in post production but also in music circles for producing very convincing doubling parts based on the above demo videos