Russ, Eric, Mike, and Neil are here with another Pro Tools Expert podcast. This week is a super bumper questions and answers edition.
- Podcast next week - AIR Town Hall Meeting
- Community Top tip 1 from Barry Burns*
- Podcast download problem - rss feed link
- Saffire problems suggestion
- How do RTAS plug-ins work in 64 bit Media Composer?
- Will older interfaces work after PT10?
- New iMac & Fusion Drive work OK for Pro Tools?
- nstall problems with PT Creative Suite with PT8 LE - Download Installer
- New Macbook Pro - downgrade to Lion or not
- Producer Factory Bundle validation cards missing
- 5 Personality Traits Of A Creative post
- How do I upgrade from PT8HD to PT9HD
- Where can I find Pro tools 8LE Manuals - Go here on Avid site
- Summing Mixers - what are they? Hutch Interview
- Thunderbolt, SSD and Pro Tools 9
- Thoughts & Prayers from the team to all affected by Hurricane Sandy
- Tip from the community - Jesse Bennett Use an Aux to record processed audio
- iLok problems with Windows 8
- Other iLok issues including USB 3
- iLok Problems with AIR VIs
- Town Hall meet next week.
- Dealing with multiple plug-in folders
- Comments on our social media channels
* Barry’s tip - these are two that I find particularly useful:
Opt + Cmd (Ctrl+Alt Win) with +/- On Numeric Key to Change the Nudge Value and
Opt + Ctrl (Alt+Start Win) with +/- On Numeric Key to Change the GRID Value. Keep up the Good Work Onwards and Upwards…