Yes thats right, the most essential tool for any user maintenance of a Pro Tools System on the Windows platform has just been updated to build version 5 with some hot new features added, one being the ability to backup and restore track presets - That cheeky little hack that we showed you back in June.
Here’s what its creator has listed as its main features.
- Backs up and Restores Pro Tools Preferences and DAE Prefs.
- Backs up and Restores Pro Tools I/O Settings.
- Backs up and Restores Pro Tools Plug-Ins Settings.
- Backs up and Restores Pro Tools Session Templates.
- Backs up and Restores Pro Tools Plugin Maps.
- Backs up and Restores, as well as creates the Pro Tools Track Presets Folders.
- Opens RTAS Used and Unused Plug-Ins folders.
- Opens AAX Used and Unused Plug-Ins folders.
- Opens Pro Tools 10 Reference Guide, Shortcuts Guide, and Documentation Folder.
- Opens Avid Log Files folder, Plus more….
Theres now so much to this tool that a second page has been added.
Download it here: TRASHER 10
Place inside your Documents folder (NOT public Documents folder) and run. A full Read Me will be available once launched.
And finally, Please donate something to help keep this vital tool in development; its a true timesaver and a must for all Pro Tools Users !