UNVEIL: De-Reverberation and Signal Focusing
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources, as well as modifying reverb characteristics.
Additionally, UNVEIL allows you to bring the key features of a recording into focus, or move them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components. Based on our proprietary, artificial intelligence based MAP (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) technology, UNVEIL allows fixing previously unusable location audio and dialog, tightening up live music recordings, removing reverb and “mud” from musical signals, as well as creative sound design.
Version 1.5 adds support for AAX, RTAS and VST on the MacOS X and Windows platforms, as well as several workflow enhancements. Version 1.5 is a free update for current UNVEIL AU users.
What’s new in UNVEIL v1.5:
- Now supports AudioUnits (32/64bit), RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 (32/64bit) on MacOS X, as well as RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 (32bit) on Windows.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios.
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New factory presets.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
Existing users will be offered to download the update by the auto-updater function in UNVEIL 1.07.
Free v1.5 trial versions will be available shortly.
Note on Windows VST: x64 versions of the plug-in are being worked on and will be part of a free update.
Get the full info at http://www.zynaptiq.com/unveil/