We kept this one under wraps, so welcome to the NEW AIR Users Blog.
It's happened for a lot of reasons, but first let me tell you why I've done it now. Give or take a week, it's our first Birthday, the blog started just about a year ago, and we still find it hard to believe.
So much has happened this year and the support for the blog has been overwhelming BUT we didn't want to be complacent, so let's tell you what you asked for...
- A menu system - You now have it!
- Videos in categories - You now have it!
- Sounds in categories - You now have it!
- An integrated Patchbay solution, no more ftp to use, simply navigate on the blog and download AND yes a simple way to upload too! You now have it!
- An integrated store, you can now buy libraries and AIR software on the blog! You now have it!
- A dedicated AIR forum, not to replace the DUC, just an additional line of defence and support for both the users and the hardworking team in Digi Tech Support. You now have it!
- A fantastic search facility integrated into the blog. You now have it!
- And finally a new look too.
Watch this short video to find out about the new blog:
We hope you like it, although there has been hours of testing, we guess there will be some glitches, if you find any then please let us know, but make sure it comes wrapped in grace!
So here's to the second year of the blog...