For the month of August 2017, Pro Tools Expert in collaboration with our friends at LiquidSonics are offering the Pro Tools Expert Community the chance to save 30% off LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven Professional convolution reverb plug-in. Reduced from £227 - buy Seventh Heaven Pro for £159.
What Is Seventh Heaven Professional?
Watch our tutorial and review videos to hear Seventh Heaven Professional in action. Seventh Heaven is available as two separate plug-ins:
- Seventh Heaven (not included in this deal)
- Seventh Heaven Professional (Buy today saving 30%)
Please note: This deal is for the fully featured Seventh Heaven Professional plug-in ONLY. This deal is not a bundle of the two plug-ins - This deal does not include Seventh Heaven.
A physical iLok is required (host-based licenses are not supported)
- Seventh Heaven Pro is a convolution reverb plug-in and is a hardcore reproduction of popular reverbs found in the Bricasti M7
- LiquidSonics Fusion IR technology powers Seventh Heaven Pro reverb plug-in. We’ve heard Fusion IR in other LiquidSonics products such as Reverberate 2 and Slates Digital’s Verbsuite Classics - both great sounding reverbs.
- A new modern GUI design that looks amazing and is easy to use.
For the full list of features and reverb presets please visit the LiquidSonics website.
Seventh Heaven Professional supports all major DAWs on Windows and macOS
- iLok 2 or iLok 3 *
- Windows 7 and above
- OS X / macOS 10.9 and above
- VST 2.4, VST3, Audio Unit and AAX Native plug-in formats
- 64-bit DAWs are recommended (32-bit is supported)
- 10 GB hard disk space is recommended (3 GB minimum) **
- At least 8 GB of main memory is recommended
- A dual core i5 processor or above is recommended
* Copy protection is via physical iLok (host-based licenses are not supported)
** Data files can be resident on any non-system disk if required, and partial installs can be undertaken